Voxengo’s SPAN Plus, an analyzer that allows for track-by-track spectrum comparison, is 30% off.
For example, it’s easy to plug it into a kick track and base to compare spectra.
I like the visibility, the versatility, and the fact that it’s almost completely free of CPU load.
- Real-time spectrum import/export
- PNG file export
- Static spectrums display
- Output signal power statistics
- Spectrum smoothing
- User interface window resizing
- True peak and clipping statistics
- Correlation meter
- EBU R128 LUFS/LU metering
- K-system metering (unweighted)
- Stereo and multi-channel analysis
- Mid/side analysis
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- User interface colour schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and HighDPI support
The price is normally $44.95 yen, but the price is $31.46.
Other Voxengo plug-ins are on sale.