Heavyocity “Mosaic Tape”, a library of tape sound sources for various instruments, has been released.
Mosaic Tape is the fourth instalment in The Mosaic Series line of virtual instruments. Mosaic Tape continues the mission of Mosaic, delivering a signature palette of sounds built entirely around what Heavyocity find inspiring about the magic of aged analogue tape.
From altered strings and gritty keys to tuned percussion and vocal pads, Mosaic Tape showcases the cinematic possibility of applying creative tape processing to a variety of sources.
And with over 100 expertly-crafted snapshots, Mosaic Tape is ready to inspire: re-envisioning the musical effect of tape as modern composition and sound design tool.
- Creative tape processing transforms orchestral, vocal, percussive, and synth sources
- Vast library of signature sounds & textures specifically designed for modern scoring
- Includes over 100 inspiring presets expertly-crafted by the Heavyocity team
- 3.2 GB uncompressed (2.43 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
- 1 NKI, 106 Snapshot Presets, 113 Different Sources (1,264 Samples including 23 Orchestral, 30 Keys & Tuned Perc, 10 Choirs, 36 Noise Layers and 14 Attack Layers)
- Intuitive Sample Browser
- ARP for building complex, rhythmic arpeggios
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control
System Requirements Kontakt 6.4.2 (Player) or later
On sale for the intro price is $99(regular $119).