Solid state amp simulator, Audiority “Solidus Randy 250” has been released.
Solidus Randy 250
Solidus Randy 250 is an analogue simulation of the Randall® RG100ES (late ‘80s) and RH150 (late ‘00s) solid-state amplifiers.
The RG100ES head, produced in the late 80s, has been a remarkable amplifier that defined the sound of some of the greatest metal bands of that time, while the RH150 is a more modern rendition with much more gain.
Both amplifiers are renowned for their huge low end and crushing gain.
Audiority carefully modelled the original amplifier and added some goodies to further shape your guitar tone: a noise gate, a modern overdrive, a couple EQs (6 Band Graphic EQ + a 3 Band Parametric), a post-amp 5 band EQ and a Dual Cab Loader.
Integrated cabinets provided by Dr Bonkers Sound Lab, Eddie Scharr, Redwirez and Seacow Cabs.
- Analog Modelled Solid State Amplifiers
- RG: 2 Channels (Green/Red)
- RG: Overdrive Channel Boost
- RH: 2 Channels (Clean/Overdrive)
- RH: Clean Channel Boost
- RH: Overdrive Channel with Dual Gain
- Noise Gate
- Wild Drive
- EQ Duo (6 Band EQ → 3 Band Parametric EQ/Booster)
- Post Amp 5 Band Equalizer
- Integrated Dual Cabinet Simulator
- Resizable interface
- Standalone mode
On sale for the intro price is $35(regular $75).