Toontrack “EBX: Metal”, a metal sound extension for EZbass, has been released.
The Metal EBX is an expansion for EZbass designed to provide a broad palette of tones for metal.
Combining detail, clarity and extreme power in the form of a pristinely defined low-end, this instrument checks off all the characteristics needed to cut through just as well at break-neck speed in a brutal death metal track as a rhythmic progressive passage, a dense wall of guitars or literally anything in between or beyond.
Being bright and articulate at the same time as it’s dark and menacing, this is the definition of a great all-round bass for heavy music.
In addition to the sounds, the Metal EBX also comes with a custom MIDI library as well as a broad selection of presets tailored to cater to all the different facets of metal as we know it.
- A meticulously captured bass, optimized for a balanced metal tone
- Sampled with both finger, pick and slap options
- Includes custom presets engineered by Forrester Savell
- Preset collection covers a broad range of tones – from dark and
- gritty to bright and clear
- Comes with a ‘Clean DI’ (direct input) preset option for both striking
- Has a custom MIDI content inspired by modern metal
Price is $79.