Soundiron “Iron Throne”, a sounds source library of Atmospheric pads generated from live instruments, has been released.
Soundiron used viola bows on the throne edges to create eerie melodic and dissonant tones.
Several types of bowed instrument sets are included, including long sustains, medium gliss effects, short staccato, spiccato, and tremolo sustains.
There are a number of different mallet rubs, brush, finger, and comb effects to explore.
The finger drags, rubber ball, and flat mallet rubs were created by dragging the edge of the mallets (or fingers) along surfaces on the throne, in long arcs and lines.
This caused it to resonate in a similar fashion to a rubbed gong.
Mallet strikes were produced with wooden, felt, and metal-tipped mallets and sticks to produce standard metal percussion sets.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Bowed Sustains, Stabs, FX, Brush, Finger, Comb Percussion, Rubber, Felt, Wooden Mallet Rubs, Strikes
- 30 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 899 Stereo WAV files
- 1.1 GB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library.
Regular price $29 on sale for only $19.