Initial Audio is having a End of Year Sale. Up to 81% off various synthesizers and effect plug-ins.
Sektor comes with a highly intuitive and unique interface design, making it very easy to use and understand.
Sektor is a polyphonic wavetable synth plugin with a highly intuitive user interface and a lot of customization features.
Sektor was built to use a low amount of system resources while having a massive high quality sound.
It features a sample layer, an advanced sequencer, the ability to add your own samples plus advanced modulation features.
- Wavetable Synth plugin
- over 750 Unique Factory Presets
- over 200 Unique Wavetables
- Built in sampler engine with hundreds of samples. Also plays back Heat Up 3 Instruments (Requires Heat Up 3)
- 64 Bit and 32 Bit VST Plugin
- AUDIO UNIT Plugin
- Stand Alone App
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Supports the new MPE Midi Standard (Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression)
- Digital download after purchase incl. 3 Machine based Serial Keys
- Lifetime free updates. Pay once and get all future updates for free.
Regular price $139 on sale for only $29.
Heat Up 3
With it´s focus on genres such as Hiphop, Trap and RnB Heatup3 is the perfect go-to solution for modern Beatmakers and Producers looking for a high-quality sound source.
Includes over 850 multi-sampled instruments in categories such as Keys, Brass, Bass, Hits, Pads, Leads, Organs, Arps and Sequences, Plucks, Strings, Synths, Drum Kits, Bells, Choirs and much more.
12 High-Quality effects in a reorderable effect rack, such as Reverb, Chorus, Compressor, Vibrato, Tremolo, Reverse and more.
Crystal clear limiting algorithm to limit the output of Heat Up. Even if the output goes above 0 decibels (clipping) there will be zero distortion.
Regular price $199 on sale for only $99.
808 STUDIO 2
808 Studio 2 was designed for cutting edge quality 808 sub-bass. Perfect for hip hop and trap or any genre that requires a hard-hitting bass synth.
- 808 Bass Synth: Make 808 style bass and sub-bass.
- Sampler: Drag and drop your own samples onto the sampler or select from the included samples.
- Sub Osc: Perfect for adding extra low-end sub-bass. Includes fat mode and overdrive.
- Oscillators: Two extra oscillators with their own dedicated lowpass filter.
- Sequencer: 808 studio has its own built-in sequencer and comes with many sequences to get you started.
- Drag and drop modulation: Delve deeper into sound design by assigning Mod Envelopes or LFOs to almost any control.
- Effect Rack: 5 effects are available. The effects can be moved up or down in the rack. The Effects are Overdrive/Distortion, Compressor, 3 band equaliser, Chorus, and Filter containing both highpass and lowpass.
- Sidechain: The side chain uses the Sample as its source and ‘ducks’ the volume of the rest of the oscillators and sub. This is useful if you have a Kick sample and you want the transient part to cut through so it hits harder.
- Preset Browser: Choose different banks, create your own banks and presets to share with others.
- Fully resizable HD interface: Drag the bottom right corner to make 808 bass synth the perfect size for your screen.
Regular price $99 on sale for only $49.
It is a plug-in that adjusts loudness, completes the track with a 3-band equalizer and stereo image control, and finishes mastering with a simple operation.
- THD: Total Harmonic Distortion, this can ‘fatten’ up the master and help increase the perceived loudness.
- Loudness: Increase or decrease the loudness of your master in decibels. Uses an intelligent compression and limiting algorithm to ensure maximum loudness with minimal distortion.
- LUFS Meter: The LUFS meter ( Loudness Units relative to Full Scale) is an industry standard representation of perceived loudness. The meter goes green when in the ‘sweet’ zone of a loud master without over compressing the dynamics of your mix.
- Soften: This softens the compression curve, also known as a ‘soft knee’.
- Mix: Mix the compressed audio with the original. If you are pushing the loudness hard and the master is sounding over compressed with a loss of dynamics, this control can help restore some dynamics while still keeping the master loud.
- Analog: Changes the frequency response of master suite to sound more Analog.
- 3 Band Equalizer: Cut or boost the low, mid and high frequencies by up to 6dB.
- Stereo Image: The Mono control works by making the audio completely mono below the set frequency. This can help to tighten up the low end and ensure it is coming only from the center of the stereo field. The Stereo control enhances the stereo field for the frequencies only above the mid range, leaving the lower frequencies untouched. This can be used to add extra ‘space’ in the master by pushing instruments even wider in the stereo field.
- Ceiling: Sets the maximum loudness for peaks. Your master will not go louder than this.
Regular price $199 on sale for only $49.
Other plug-ins are also on sale. Check them out.