Thomas Mundt’s “LoudMax”, a maximizer plug-in that preserves the original form as much as possible, is now available for free.
LoudMax is a Look-Ahead Brickwall Loudness Maximizer Plugin with a clean transparent sound.
It is designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels.
- True Peak Limiting (Further information for ISP below)
- Supported Samplerates: 2kHz – 384kHz
- Latency: 1.25ms (+ 6 samples with ISP)
- Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms
- Release Time: Automatic – depending on the input signal
- No audible distortion
- Possible overdrive: 740dB
- Very low CPU usage