Algorithmic reverb plugin, Initial Audio “AR1 Reverb” is 80% off.
AR1 is an algorithmic reverb plugin designed to sound great on all types of instruments.
AR1 sounds amazing on Pianos, Bells, Guitars, and Vocals, but also on more synthetic sounds like Synthesizer leads.
Initial Audio have tweaked and tested for thousands of hours to get this sounding just right for any sound source you care to throw at it.
- Early Size: This controls the distance or size for any early reflections.
- Early Level: Controls how much of an effect the Early size control has on the overall sound of the reverb.
- Size: Increases the size of the reverb space, also has the effect of making the reverb tail last longer.
- Width: Stereo width, at 0% the reverb will be completely mono, losing all stereo information. At 100% the reverb sounds as wide as possible in the stereo field.
- Pre-delay: AR1 reverbs response is delayed by the pre-delay amount in milliseconds. This can give the effect of an even larger space or just sound more natural. Reflections of sound usually take some time to reach the ear.
- Bandwidth: Reduces the amount of high frequencies in the reverb. This would make the reverb sound ‘softer’, imagine being in a space with soft furnishings and carpets, as opposed to say a kitchen or bathroom with lots of hard surfaces.
- Damping: This controls how fast the high frequencies in the reverb dissipate over time. More damping will make the reverb sound softer and the overall reverb will appear to decrease in volume faster too. High damping means the reverb is absorbed very quickly by the room and doesn’t reverberate as much.
- Modulation: Adds a little pitch modulation to the reverb tail.
- Mix: Controls how much of the original audio is mixed with the reverberation. Set to 100% wet to get only the AR1 Reverb tail.
Regular price $99 on sale for only $19.
Other plug-ins are also on sale. Check them out.