Emulating the famous Oberheim 8-Voice analog synthesizer, GForce “OB-E” is a 15% OFF.
The OB-E is our take on the legendary 8-Voice.
More than just an emulation, the OB-E offers a unique musical experience.
Sounding HUGE, it takes the iconic Synthesizer Expander Module (SEM) based 8-Voice (a.k.a the EVS) into new sonic territory via a raft of enhancements and additions.
The concept of the 8-Voice is actually very simple; based around a single SEM containing two VCOs with Pulse and Sawtooth waveforms, two ADS Envelope Generators, one LFO, and a magical Multi-Mode Filter.
In isolation each SEM is monophonic, but in the 8-Voice, because there are eight SEMs triggered by a polyphonic keyboard, you have a superb eight-note polyphonic synthesizer.
While simple at heart, the OB-E is, to our knowledge, the first virtual instrument with complete per-voice control.
This unique Octaphonic architecture offers fresh and exciting creative possibilities to music producers, composers, and sound designers for the first time in the digital realm.
- Unique 8-Voice Octaphonic architecture
- An authentic sounding emulation of the Oberheim® 8-Voice
- Zero delay feedback filters
- 600 factory Patches designed to fit in a mix, all tagged and categorized
- Librarian for easy access to the Patches (Arrow Keys Navigation)
- Continuous, round-robin mode where each note uses a new voice
- ZOOM enlarges an individual SEM filling the UI with front and rear panels side by side
- Group mode to edit all Modules at once
- Individual SEM Copy, Paste and Save
- LFO, 3rd VCO doubling as a second LFO
- Multiple triggering modes; Polyphonic, Monophonic, Mono Legato, & Unison
- Fully featured analog-style MIDI Sequencer & Stereo Delay
- Upper/Lower sections can be Split across the keyboard
- Extensive Velocity & Aftertouch modulation
- Polyphonic aftertouch and MPE ready
Currently, only MacOS is supported.
Regular price $199.99 on sale for only $169.99.