Wurlitzer piano instrument that combines modeling and samples, Sampleson “Reed200” is 33% OFF.
Reed200 is Sampleson’s second spectral modelled instrument. Sampleson can say it’s all that they dreamed of with a clean and responsive timbre made from the real model.
Stacking up to 600 pure sinewaves, Sampleson achieved a perfect and accurate timbre reproducing the sound that a reed-ep generates on the line output. (Also they included a cabinet and drive emulator)
As in Sampleson’s Markus 88, Sampleson did most of the jobs manually.
Despite the deep spectrum analysis Sampleson used to decode the timbre DNA, they focused on recreating the real feel of pushing down a key in a real model.
- Spectral modelled full range reed EP.
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc).
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- Phaser, Reverb and Color adjusment.
- Releases and velocity controls.
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- Just 30MB installed.
- No library installation required.
- No online activation required.
Regular price $69 on sale for only $45.