Transient shaper plug-in, Low Wave Studios’ “SpikeQ” is now available for free.
SpikeQ is a frequency based transient shaper.
As a distant cousin of Drum Snapper, it features the same attitude for increasing the Attack of a source, but expands it with the ability to enhance certain frequency areas on the attack portion of a sound.
Do you have a source that is too buried in a mix? Do you want to make certain frequencies pop?
SpikeQ enables you to add huge boosts of eq but not making them too boomy and loose (in the low end) or too splashy (in the high end).
- It features 4 semi-parametric eq bands (low and high shelves and 2 peak bands)
- 2x Amount to use on sources with low dynamic range or to have extreme effects
- A Clipper to avoid big spikes on the audio
- Oversampling for the clipper section, to avoid aliasing
- Attack and Release controls to shape the behavior of the transient shaper
- Output gain (pre-clipper)
- Dry/Wet control to mix between the processed and unprocessed signal
It is free to use, but donations are also accepted.