Total of 12 million possible new sonic combinations musical sound design tool, Riot Audio “BIONIC PLUCKS AND MALLETS” is released. Intro price 20% OFF.
BIONIC PLUCKS AND MALLETS is musical sound design tool, built on Riot Audio’s proprietary BIONIC TRANSIENT SPLICING ENGINE which effortlessly combines transients and tails from different samples to create novel hybrid sounds as well as faithful recreation of classics.
It is designed to give detailed control over a range of parameters needed to mix and match a number of different initial transients to another set of tails/longer sounds.
The emphasis is on a synthetic/organic overlap, with almost unlimited potential for invention – a total of 12 million possible new sonic combinations.
BIONIC PLUCKS AND MALLETS is designed with a wide range of contemporary music production applications in mind, including electronica, hip hop and R&B, as well as cinematic styles.
The included presets cover smooth and dirty basses, gritty, reimagined Electric and Rhodes Pianos, celesta or glockenspiel-like bells and analog-style synth plucks, as well as a number of experimental, customised sounds.
- Based on Riot Audio’s new proprietary BIONIC TRANSIENT SPLICING engine
- Four layers of sound: two transient layers and two tail layers
- 80 sound sources (20 short, 40 medium and 20 long)
- 12 million possible sonic combinations accessible through “randomise” function
- 50 presets included
- Extensive sound sculpting controls, including crossover fade (between transient and tail samples), crossover point, tail envelope and transient attack curve (shape)
- Vibrato, Velocity Sensitivity (Volume, Low Pass and High Pass) and Humanize Controls for in-depth realism
- Total size of sampled content: 2.1 GB (1.56 GB compressed)
- Replika Analog Style delay, Choral (chorus), Flair (flanger) and Supercharger GT (compressor) effects included
Requires Native Instruments Kontakt 6.5.2 (Full Version).
Regular price £99 on sale for only £79.