Sonnox is having a Spring Sale.
Frequency-dependent envelope shaper, Sonnox “Oxford Envolution Native” is 65% OFF.
Envolution is a frequency-dependent envelope shaper with separate transient and sustain sections, to radically re-shape the envelope of your instruments or audio.
Use a broader tilt mode or the more parametric-style focus mode to choose which frequencies are processed.
Insert on a track, bus or even master output to add presence/distance to drums, piano, guitar and any other percussive content.
Boost sustain to make the ambience around a recording bloom, or cut it for quick and precise gating.
- Frequency-dependent control of Transients & Sustain
- Tilt/parametric targeting of frequencies to process
- DIFF button to solo the effect
- Use in parallel without phase cancellation
- Warmth control for – Harmonic saturation/tone shaping and prevention of excessive output levels
- Many great presets to get you started
Regular price $230 on sale for only $79.
A unique and powerful plugin to increase loudness, without sacrificing sonic quality or dynamic range.
Add power and presence to your mix without the pumping of compression, or use on individual channels to bring them forward and add weight. Perfect to help vocals cut through the mix.
When driven harder, Inflator delivers tube-like musical warmth and provides the ‘sonic glue’ you need to gel your mix together!
Regular price $156 on sale for only $55.
VoxDoubler is presented as two separate Plug-Ins that focus on the two most common vocal doubling workflows.
Vocal performances lie at the very heart of a song. Doubling vocals is a really effective way of adding more contrast, drama and presence to the story of your song.
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth or add thickness
- Humanise section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments too!
- Hallmark Sonnox audio precision, transparency and reliability
Regular price $89 on sale for only $32.