iZotope is having a RX 8 Sale.
The go-to audio repair and polishing suite, “RX Elements”, “RX 8 Standard” and “RX 8 Advanced” and more is up to 77% OFF.
iZotope RX 8 Sale
Essential Audio Repair for Home Studios
RX Elements is the perfect introduction to the world of audio repair, offering essential plug-ins and modules to remove noise, clipping, clicks, hum, and other problems in dialogue and music productions that plague small studios.
Get four of iZotope’s best repair modules, also available as plug-ins. This includes the completely overhauled De-hum module, which now features increased precision for better hum detection and new parameter controls for fine-tuning.
- Includes standalone RX 8 Audio Editor with spectral editing.
- Get instant audio repair solutions with Repair Assistant.
- Remove buzz and grounding issues with the newly improved and redesigned De-hum plug-in.
- Remove unwanted background noise with Voice De-noise plug-in.
- Eliminate clicks and pops with De-click plug-in.
- Fix clipped audio takes with De-clip plug-in.
- Workflow enhancements including horizontal scrolling.
- Increased audio tab limit in RX Audio Editor—up to 32 files at once.
- Horizontal scrolling in Spectrogram display.
- 4 individual module plug-ins in AAX, AU, and VST format—and much more.
Regular price $129 on sale for only $29.
RX 8 Standard
Audio Repair and Separation for Music and Post Production
Used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition, RX is a post-production powerhouse.
Visually identify and repair problems with the standalone RX Audio Editor application, or use the real-time plug-ins in your favorite DAW or NLE.
Use Guitar De-noise to manage aspects of guitar performance like amplifier hum and interference, fret squeaks, and pick attacks—resulting in a clean, controlled recording.
Leverage the improved source separation tech of Music Rebalance to mix musical elements of a stereo audio file independently, or automatically create individual stems for more nuanced mixing and processing.
Whether you’re cleaning up musical performances, performing last-minute mix edits, or preparing your audio for delivery, RX 8 Standard gives you the tools to get it done in record time.
- Includes everything in RX Elements.
- NEW! Quickly remove amp hum, squeaks, fret noise, and other guitar issues with Guitar De-noise.
- IMPROVED! Isolate and remove vocals or rebalance mix elements with Music Rebalance.
- NEW! Prepare your processed files for delivery with Loudness Control.
- IMPROVED! Process multiple files or folders more efficiently with Batch Processor.
- Independently adjust time and pitch with Variable Time and Variable Pitch.
- Eliminate noise issues with the magic of Spectral Repair.
- Remove instrument, click-track, or vocal bleed with the De-bleed module.
- Easily fix vocal issues like sibilance, plosives, breaths, and mouth clicks.
- Instantly repair multiple files at once with Composite View.
- 28 modules, 14 plug-ins, and much more.
Regular price $399 on sale for only $299.
RX 8 Advanced
The Industry Standard for Audio Repair
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals, RX 8 Advanced continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition.
Trusted by the top audio pros around the world, RX 8 continues to lead advances in audio signal processing and machine learning that were once unimaginable.
Use Spectral Recovery to restore discarded frequencies in audio from compressed live-streams or video calls, or use the all-new Wow & Flutter module to fix pitch drift in music recordings.
Break out Guitar De-noise to tighten up your guitar recordings, an even more powerful Music Rebalance for stem separation and mix tweaking, and the revamped Loudness Control module.
Unleash the overhauled Batch Processor on audio of any kind for simultaneous multi-file editing, reformatting, and exporting.
- Includes everything in RX 8 Standard.
- Replace missing high-end frequencies in dialogue recordings with Spectral Recovery.
- Correct pitch drifts in music recordings with Wow & Flutter.
- Remodel the performance of a line with Dialogue Contour.
- Remove the reverb on dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb.
- Perform mix adjustments or stem separation with the improved Music Rebalance.
- Repair multichannel audio up to 7.1.2.
- Remove rustle from lav mics and other sources with De-rustle.
- Isolate dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate.
- Reduce intermittent low-end wind rumble with De-wind.
- Spectrogram editor with horizontal scrolling.
- Features machine learning tech and Advanced-only tools.
Regular price $1,199 on sale for only $999.
Upgrades are also on sale for a great price. Please check it out.