Powerful yet easy-to-use delay plug-in, Boz Digital Labs “Imperial Delay” is 80% OFF.
Imperial Delay was designed from the beginning with two goals: Be the most powerful delay, and be easy to use.
As it turns out, those two requirements tend to be at odds with each other. Some delays give you lots of control but require you to get out your lab coat and calculator in order to use it.
Other delays sound great with only a couple knobs, but give you almost no options. Imperial Delay does both.
Every option that you would need in a delay is available at the twist of a single knob. If you need more control over those effects, you can enter the advanced controls and experiment to your heart’s content.
Boz Digital Labs’ new preset management system lets you save presets that go far beyond your DAW’s preset saving ability.
Imperial Delay—Unique Features:
- Drive, Feedback, Duck, Color, Smear, Modulation, and Chorus controls with on/off buttons and Advanced Section editing controls with presets
- “Drive” adds distortion and harmonics to the input signal
- “Duck” compresses the delayed output letting you have more extreme delay settings allowing your original dry track shine through
- “Smear” softens the sharp edges of the delayed signal enabling it to functionlike reverb, putting it more in the background
- “Offset” delays the right channel; setting becomes a fixed rate relative to the main delay value
- “Color” tone-shaping control adds more color to the feedback signalas it repeats
- “Dynamic Feedback” changes feedback value via threshold (like a gate)
- Advanced section presets let you save individual modifications without changing other settings
Regular price $149 on sale for only $29.