Digital electric piano instrument in spectral modeling format, Sampleson “Glassy” is 34% OFF.
Glassy is an electric piano module inspired by the lovely digital-electric piano sounds from the late ’80s and ’90s.
Recreated by spectral modelling and offering 20 studio-quality Digital Pianos in just 35MB. And Sampleson brought them back in a studio-grade virtual instrument, using a different approach.
Most of the Digital Electric Pianos were made upon FM and additive-like synthesis.
Sampleson used spectral modelling to recreate a create those unique timbres and to propose some new ones.
No FM, No Samples. An Additive Approach
Glassy was built using spectral modelling. In some way it’s related with additive synthesis method. Sampleson used spectral models to recreate famous sounds and to introduce new ones. With a detailed control of the harmonics over the keyboard range.
- Digital Electric Piano +pads module
- 20 Factory EP Sounds included
- Chorus and Phaser FX
- HD Scalable interface.
- Pad Generator w/filter
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- About ~35MB installed.
- No library installation required.
- No online activation required.
Regular price $29 on sale for only $19.