Polychrome software synthesizer, Arturia “Pigments 3” is released. Intro price 50% OFF.
Pigments 3 is a state-of-the-art software instrument that gives you the power of every shade of synthesis.
With colourful sound engines, effortless modulation, professional utilities, and studio-grade FX, explore an infinite spectrum of sound.
What’s new in Pigments 3?
Pigments has evolved to be bigger, bolder, and more versatile than ever, blurring the lines between timbres and pushing sound design into vivid new territory.
- Harmonic oscillator for expressive & beautiful additive synthesis
- Third Utility engine to add depth & colour to any sound
- 64 new wavetables for metallic, aggressive timbres
- 4 x new FX including Pitch Shift Delay & Flanger BL-20
- Jup-8 V’s iconic resonant low pass filter
- Enhanced filter & FX routing
- New in-app tutorials
- 200 new preset sounds
- Two engines in parallel with a choice of:
- Virtual Analog triple osc engine
- Complex Wavetable engine (including over 160 wavetables)
- Sample & Granular engine (including sample library)
- Harmonic Oscillator additive engine
- Third Utility engine
- Analogue-style oscillator layer with 5 waveforms and 6-octave range
- Dual noise sample players with built-in sample library
- Visual interface with color-coded modules and graphical feedback
- Dual filters with continuous series/parallel routing
- Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- Modern filter types
- Powerful FX section
- Insert or Send routing
- Modulable parameters
- 18 FX algorithms, from vintage to cutting-edge
- Advanced modulation system
- Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
- Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, …
- An extensive, ever-growing library of 1200 presets
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps
Regular price $199 on sale for only $99.