Sampleson “Model T,” a recreation of the classic 80’s EP, is 60% OFF.
A classic of the late ’70s and ’80s. Sampleson recreated a classic ’80s EP by spectral modelling, offering the real sound and feel of the simplest electromechanical piano in the history in just 30MB.
Carefully crafted. Detailed recreation of every single mechanical noise and main timbre. No velocity switching since the instrument is not sample-based.
Available for Mac & Win, standalone and plug-in versions.
This was one of the most affordable and common eletromechanical piano produced in the late 70’s. Based on reeds, it generates a warm, bell-like but dark tone.
But Sampleson included the option to activate the sustain pedal on their modelled recreation. They also recreated mechanics sound, very present in every sound.
- Spectral modeled full range EP.
- Included Drive and Reverb FXs -Sustain activation option. -Releases, mechanical noises and velocity controls.
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- Just 30MB installed.
- No library installation required.
- No online activation required.
Regular price $49 on sale for only $19.