Stereo tape delay plug-in with a sane and crazy face, Rob Papen “DelSane” is released. Intro price 17% OFF.
DelSane is a delay effects plugin that offers far more than your average Delay FX – of which there are plenty available on the market today!
On the one hand, DelSane delivers a lovely sounding smooth stereo tape delay but on the other, it’s an insane-sounding creative tool – in short, it’s the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde of Delay effects plugins!
- The concept of DelSane is two-sided. The first (sane) side is a smooth-sounding Tape Delay which can be easily used as a Stereo or Mono Delay in your music production or as an insanely creative Delay FX device.
- Easy to understand layout with all features displayed on one screen.
- GUI sizes: 100%, 125%, 150% and 200%.
- The cool ‘Equal Feedback’ feature gives the Stereo Delay a smooth equal Left and Right tail Feedback.
- If you need a bit of edge added to the Delay sound, the ‘Distortion’ parameter is also available.
- To alienate the Delay sound even more, Rob Papen added the ‘Frequency Shift’ feature.
- The creative side of DelSane is the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’. This Sphere-Slider can be connected to the various Delay parameters and by moving the Sphere-Slider, you can change multiple Delay parameters in a dynamic way. Also, if you move the Sphere-Slider, it can move back to the centre in a tempo-based way which Rob Papen calls the ‘Spring’ feature. Very dynamic changing Delays are possible using this ‘Disrupt’ feature!
- To avoid muscle pain… you also can use the ‘Lazy Mode’ so that the movement of the Sphere-Slider can be automated in different directions, which allows you to also create Flanger, Chorus, or creative new types of modulation sounds.
- There is an ‘Audio Follower’ which can be used to influence various Delay parameters including the ‘Sphere-Slider Disrupt’ parameter itself!
- The ‘MIDI & MOD’ control section can be used to influence various DelSane parameters including the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’!
Regular price $35 on sale for only $29.