Harmonic tracking resynthesis reverb, Zynaptiq “ADAPTIVERB” is 60% OFF.
- Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics
- Bionic Sustain Resynthesis creates stunningly organic tails, eliminating noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results free of graininess
- Harmonic Contour Filter (HCF) circuit for removing effect components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or a set of notes defined using an on-screen keyboard
- Filtering and pitch quantization based HCF Keyboard modes to conform the effect to a specific key
- HCF HOLD mode for creating cross-filtering effects
- Ray Tracing and Allpass based reverb engine
- Input FREEZE function for creating drones, pads or infinite reverb type sounds
- SIMPLIFY function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds — without the warbliness
- RICHNESS parameter for adding octave, fifth or unison interval harmonics into the reverb
- Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based AIR
- More than 400 presets covering a broad range of effects, including bread-and-butter reverbs, “invisible” reverbs, instrument-/voice-colored reverbs, cross-filtering, adaptively filtered delays, and pads/drones that play without input signal
- MIDI control of all key parameters
Regular price $239 on sale for only $99.