Adams Concert Marimba sampled in a dry studio enviroment in Budapest, Karanyi Sounds “Budapest Abstract Marimba” is 42% OFF.
Contemporary sounding Budapest Marimba designed for creating fast sequences and inspiring tremolo beds for contemporary sound production.
Unlike traditional marimba libraries, Karanyi focused on transient rich, bright sounds and they also added some synth and ambience sublayers to fit in any genres from electronic, jazz to film score.
- 6+1 Articulations: 6 marimba articulations with soft, medium, hard sticks + an additional brush layer
- 3 Mic Positions: Transient rich sampling with close (1x Shure SM57) + mid mic (2x AT35) positions
- Synths & FX: Add a subtle weight or extra character with analogue synth layers, tape, dimension and space effects
- Pro Sound: Recorded in Budapest, performed by Nandor Weisz, percussionist of the Hungarian National Philharmonic Orchestra
- 4 Instrument Sources: Adams Concert Marimba + Synth Sublayers made on Oberheim & Sequentials synths.
- 50 Kontakt Presets: 24 Traditional Marimba & 26 Soundscapes for Kontakt 5.7.3+
- High-quality Recording: 3 mic positions recorded in 24bit / 48kHz
- Made in Budapest: Sound design, recordings are made in Budapest
The full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher is required in order to use this software.
Regular price $50 on sale for only $29.
We also have many other products at great prices. Please check it out.