All-in-one processing suite designed specifically to improve your drum tones, Harrison “AVA Drum Flow” is 50% OFF.
Everyone wants a unique drum sound, and you can’t get there by replacing all your drums with the same old samples!
Working with real drums is a challenge because every drum, drummer, and room requires a different approach.
The trick is to extract the maximum ‘punch’ without losing the nuance. The AVA Drum Flow plugin can help you get there without skipping a beat!
AVA Drum Flow is an all-in-one processing suite designed specifically to improve your drum tones.
It contains 6 routable processing elements and a master section with input, output, and routing controls.
- Drum Character – A unique equalizer that detects drum hit transients and allows for the attack and tail sections of the envelope to be EQed individually.
- Expander/Gate – A versatile dynamics processor that can be used as either an expander or gate to tighten your drum sounds and remove bleed from other nearby drum mics
- Signal Generator – Enhance your drum sounds with extra ‘snap’ or ‘thump’ by blending in a gated noise or low-frequency tone.
- Compressor – Harrison’s full-featured console compressor with Ratio, Attack, Release, and Makeup controls
- 32C Channel EQ – An emulation of Harrison’s renowned 32C channel strip EQ.
- Filters – High- and low- pass filters with selectable shapes.
Regular price $179 on sale for only $89.