ARP 2600-inspired Synthesizer, Cherry Audio “CA2600 Synthesizer ” is 35% OFF.
The Cherry Audio CA2600 Synthesizer is a powerful, self-contained duophonic synthesizer inspired by the groundbreaking ARP 2600 synthesizer.
Every aspect of the original, from the quirky oscillator waves to the powerful ladder filter, to the external audio input and preamp section was modelled with tremendous precision.
- Every aspect precisely modelled in exact detail.
- 300+ of presets.
- Monophonic and duophonic voice modes.
- Vintage-correct multi-mode filter with 12db and 24db slope.
- Integrated, fully CV-controllable distortion, reverb, and delay with sync.
- Sidechain audio input for external signal processing.
- Flexible CV Routing.
- Multiple voice assign modes.
- Advanced patch cabling with unlimited mults per jack, “quick patch” for rapid multiple destination routing, and click and drag movement of multiple connections.
- Additional LFO with six waveforms and tempo sync.
- Voltage Processors section with additional VCA and a 1/2-step quantizer.
- Selectable blue, grey, or black/orange colour schemes.
- Full MIDI control.
- Full DAW automation for all controls.
- CA2600 is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
Regular price $39 on sale for only $25.
There are many other great products available. Please check them out.