The effects plugin with the heart of a synth, Devious Machines “Texture” is 30% OFF.
Drawing from a library of over 300 acoustic and electronic sources, Texture synthesises new layers which track the dynamics of your sound.
Want to “glue” your hi-hats transients by adding dynamic filtered noise? Or how about beefing up that kick drum by automatically adding a low sine wave? Texture makes this is easy, intuitive and fast.
But its uses don’t stop at mix enhancement. Experimental musicians and sound designers will find a plethora of leftfield sound at their fingertips.
How about having bubbling water track a keyboard part, or adding ferocious fire crackle to the roar of a monster? Texture makes all this and more possible.
- Over 340 sampled, granular and generative sound sources
- Advanced envelope with attack, hold and decay controls
- Dual filter, to quickly shape your chosen texture
- Independent EQ sections for the wet and dry signal paths
- Source-specific synthesis controls include colour, pitch, density and octave.
- Modulate a Texture’s controls and filter cutoff using LFO and envelope signals
- Tweak the response to the source signal with the sidechain filter
- Squash the Texture sound using limiting and make-up gain
- Global control of Texture level, Mix and Master level
- Intuitive user interface, for fast results
Regular price $99 on sale for only $69.