Effect plugin with 18 emulations of different types of speakers with their own acoustics and environments, NoiseAsh “SpeakerSim” is 77% OFF.
SpeakerSim is a realistic emulation of different types of speakers with their own acoustics and environments.
This processor can be used for these purposes: Checking your mix in different monitor systems, Music productions, TV or Movie audio post productions There are 18 speaker emulations.
Three bullhorn/megaphone types, computer, cellphone, vintage phone, jukebox, answering machine, headphone, radio, car, toy, mini guitar cabinet, wireless walkie talkie, turntable and some room sounds are all in one plugin.
In the real world, most people use their cellphones, headphones or even computer speakers to listen to music or watch movies. So you need to hear what listeners hear.
And it would be very useful to check your track in such systems quickly with a just few clicks.
So you will be able to tweak your mix according to these monitors and you’ll get much more stable mixes that sound on almost every speaker system!
We’ve added Lo-fi distortion, Intelligent Limiter, and Solid EQ units for having extra control over the sound shaping. Getting what you want is just a few clicks away.
- NoiseAsh’s Magical, Fast DSP Engine
- Simplified controls, lot’s of creative possibilities
- 18 unique speaker simulation engine. 3 types of Megaphone (Bullhorn), Old PC, Cellphone, Vintage phone, Jukebox, Answering machine, Headphone, Old Radio (with roomed version), Car, Toy, Mini guitar cabinet, Wireless walkie talkie (with roomed version), Vintage turn table (with roomed version)
- Lo-Fi degrade distortion unit
- Built-in Intelligent Limiter unit
- 3 band Solid State EQ (Low Shelf – Mid – High Shelf)
- Analog LP & HP Filters
- Resizable GUI
- Friend of CPU
Regular price $129 on sale for only $29.9.
There are many other great products available. Please check them out.