Flagship drum and synth sampler, with over 6000 samples/sounds, Vengeance Sound “Phalanx” is 20% OFF.
Meet Vengeance Sound’s flagship drum and synth sampler, with over 6000 samples/sounds.
- Factory content features over 3000 sounds by Manuel Schleis from Vengeance Sound
- Samples are saved in your projects
- Samples can be dragged into the sample pads; even from external sources (e.g. DAW or browser)
- Conveniently large library browser
- Arrange and save your favourites (incl. ‘tag mode’)
- 32 stereo sample slots in 16 channels
- Each channel routable to up to 16 individual outputs
- 128 voices (up to 16 times polyphon per pad)
- 12 types of filters (6 dB, 12 dB, 24 dB each)
- Poly portamento and legato portamento Modi
- Optional: Anti-alias free sample mode and ultra-high mode for powerful computers
- Undo / Redo function
- Graphical real-time display of waveforms
- Editable envelopes (amp, filter, pitch, ModEnv)
- Envelopes syncable to BPM
- Insert FX with 17 effect types
- Drag and drop to arrange Insert FX
- Reverb by ArtsAcoustic
- Four band parametric EQ for each sample pad
- Mini preset browser with numerous presets for FX and envelopes
- Compatible with other Vengeance plugins (such as Metrum, Multiband Sidechain and Philta)
- MIDI-learn function complex mod matrix: combine anything
- Two independent LFOs per sample slot (32 total)
- Three GUI controllers
- All controllers and MOD matrix settings can be dragged into the custom area for easy access when needed
- Rename and colour-code individual sample slots for full customization
- Retrigger: Samples can be accelerated to self-oscillation (tonally playable); see Swedish House Mafia “One” Scratch simulator: Use pitch bend or a MIDI controller like a turntable
- Crazy loop section: Back and forth in time, freezes in time, micro-loops via modwheel, crossfade looping
- Convenient arpeggiator
- Switch between “drumkit mode” and “sample mode”
- Drumkit mode features “kill notes”: A closed hi-hat can stop a fading open hi-hat
- Slim and full mode: Slim mode displays all 16 pads simultaneously, full mode offers full editability
- Single version of Phalanx included (a mini plugin with just one sample pad)
- VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS, and AAX support; 32-bit and 64-bit
You must have an eLicencer dongle to use Vengeance Sound products.
Regular price $165 on sale for only $132.
There are many other great products available. Please check them out.