Developed for music production, live sets and audio post-production, Digital Brain Instruments “Multiplex Vocoder 2” is 50% OFF.
Multiplex Vocoder is a standalone software developed for music production, live sets and audio post-production.
The software features four VST/AU vocoders and one audio sample vocoder where you can load any Virtual Instrument or audio file to be used as a vocoder carrier signal.
- Real-Time Audio Processing
- 2 Microphone Inputs
- Audio Player Input: Play any file from your computer
- 4 Plugin Instrument vocoders, 1 Audio Sample vocoder
- Process your input signal through 5 vocoders simultaneously
- Spectral Input Mixing: Select which range frequencies from each microphone input will feed the vocoders
- Input Sends Matrix: It allows using different vocoders for each input when using 2 or 3 inputs at same time
- Input Depending Mode: Each vocoder output will be activated or deactivated depending the input level, you can set the minimum threshold to activate or deactivate individually
- Master Rack & LFO: 3-band Parametric Equalizer, High & Low Pass Filters
- Dry/Wet Morphing: Cross-morphing between dry and wet signals
- Autokey: Play vocoders without a MIDI keyboard
- Dry/Wet Recording: WAV or AIFF files. Up to 192kHz / 32-bits (depending your soundcard). Simultaneously dry/wet signal recording mode available – Mono and Stereo
- Preset Manager
- Rec Me: A quick way to record and process your voice
- MIDI Matrix: Control Multiplex Vocoder via your MIDI device
- Input & Output Routing: Play and record audio from/to any DAW/Audio Editor using Soundflower, JackAudio and JK Pipe
- Rewire: Send stereo output or individual vocoder outputs to any DAW using rewire
Regular price $58 on sale for only $29.
There are many other great products available. Please check them out.