A vintage 37-key analog chord organ from the 1960s, Soundiron “Magnus” is 25% OFF.
Magnus is a vintage 37-key analog chord organ from the 1960s.
This free-standing, three-octave chord organ was originally manufactured by the Magnus Harmonica Corporation.
It has six major and six minor chord buttons.
Magnus was recorded through its direct line outputs.
We recorded its stock presets with sustains and staccato samples for each key.
The included octave, vibrato, and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape its fat analog sound to fit a variety of creative styles.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave.
- 2 main instrument presets with advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp, and full FX rack
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- Sustains, Staccatos, Chord Sustains, Chord Staccatos, and Acoustic effects samples
- Glide control for legato speed
- Standard monophonic functionality or polyphonic when Glide is set to 0
- Octave feature which gradually adds a lower and higher octave
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls, and special effect impulses
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation, and more
Requires Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.5.2 (or later).
Regular price $29 on sale for only $21.75.