Five Iconic Key Based Instruments That Recreate Those Classic 60s/70s Jazz, Funk & Rock Vibes, Insanity Samples “The Vintage Keys Collection” is 75% OFF.
“The Vintage Keys Collection” is a meticulously multi sampled collection of 5 iconic vintage key based instruments.
Designed in a 3D world of charm, character and creative inspiration.
This collection has been sampled with the utmost care and attention to how each instrument acts and sounds in real life.
With a hands on approach to sound manipulation, you’ll feel you are sitting in the room with these original vintage rarities.
- Stage Piano MK1 – a take on the much loved and highly sought after Fender Rhodes Mark 1. Complete with an effects chain, release triggers, 3 round robins & 4 velocity layers. From very delicate & light, to hard and biting.
- LiTz – this time a take on the equally sought after Wurlitzer keyboard. Complete with an effects chain, pedal up & down tones for added realism and in built vibrato.
- The Bull – here Insanity Samples tackle the Moog Taurus. a powerhouse bass synth designed in real life to be used with the feet. With signature presets, and the ability to use a powerful 2 oscillator starting point along with the classic synth parameters found on the Taurus to sculpt your own unique bass tone.
- Chorda Keys – a slightly more niche and unique take on the Phili-corda. An electric organ with such warmth and soul to its tone. With a wealth of sound manipulation possibilities, this is a real fun little instrument to get stuck into.
- Autoccordion – not anywhere near as well known or widely used as the likes of the Rhodes or Wurli, the Autoccordion is a take on the J.Busilacchio electric organ. Such a unique sounding little beast. With an automatic air pulling system, it’s an accordion on acid. An awesome instrument to behold, and a fantastic bass/chord buttons section.
Requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above (also works with the FULL version of Kontakt 6).
Regular price $130.43 on sale for only $32.89.