Multiband Compressor, Harrison “AVA Multiband Compressor” is 78% OFF.
Harrison’s reputation for “True Analog In-The-Box” sound is due to their unique development heritage: they first created an analog console processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog system.
The AVA Multiband Compressor is the latest generation of our highly-regarded multiband compressor algorithm.
- Intelligent algorithm requires minimal effort to get excellent results.
- Band Solo and Auto-Solo features to help dial-in the desired frequency ranges.
- RTA analyzer display helps to locate problem frequency ranges.
- Capable of up to 12dB reduction in each band.
- Sidechain “key” input with dedicated EQ.
- Zero-latency processing, suitable for “live” use.
- “Expand” mode provides an additional creative effect.
- The “Ear” icon engages the momentary-bypass function, which allows you to audition the un-affected signal while you hold the mouse button; then restores the settings when you release the button.
- The “Gear” icon launches a menu with additional features including resizing, theme selection, and plugin version number.
- The alternative “Vintage” theme uses the colour scheme of Harrison’s large-format console software.
Regular price $89 on sale for only $19.