A uniquely sampled guitar vst perfect for Lofi and Trap, Echo Sound Works “Vinyl Guitar” is available for free.
Vinyl Guitar is a character guitar plugin.
We sampled a guitar through an actual vinyl record player and then made a playable instrument out of those samples.
- Fret Noise – Use this macro to control the level of the fret noise you hear when changing notes and chords.
- String Buzz – This macro adds buzz to some strings randomly to more accurately recreate the sound of a real guitar.
- Pick Noise – This macro adds a picked attack to the start of the sound.
- Reverb – The reverb knob is a dry wet knob. The reverb settings panel opens a pop up box allowing you to dial in other settings.
- Attack/Release/Dynamics – This section of the GUI allows you to change how the guitar plays to fit your playing style or MIDI.