Smart loudness metering plugin, Signum Audio “BUTE Loudness Analyser 2” is 69% OFF.
The BUTE Loudness Analyser 2 has been beautifully designed to deliver unparalleled levels of insight into your audio files with accurate and customisable readings.
Advanced features like automatic re-metering, customisable warnings, an interactive navigation overview and window, and reloadable session data.
These workflow-driven features make it particularly useful for long-form content.
With the high precision metering algorithms, you can rest assured that your audio will meet your clients delivery specifications and sound as it should.
With its range of useful workflow features, configurable meter readings for short-term and momentary loudness, true peak and traditional RMS, and the latest broadcasting and streaming standards included as presets, Signum Audio’s loudness meter makes your mixing and mastering journey much simpler.
- A smart loudness metering tool focused on pro-audio workflows
- Smart history overview for completely interactive browsing of up to 10-hours of loudness data at a glance
- Custom alert system flags up areas that need attention with severe (red) or warning (yellow) pointer on the history overview. User settings can be defined in the settings panel.
- Smart auto re-metering feature which syncs on load-up, and auto-detects and reflects any adjustments you make in the DAW on the graphical display
- Powerful compact read-out view which is completely resizable vertically and horizontally to optimise screen space while keeping readings visible
- Display settings to switch between True Peak/Metering, Relative/Absolute scale, or Max/Live modes
- Highly responsive and informative graphical interface
- Industry-standard (IEC 60268-18) meter bar fallback for natural, analogue feel
- Auto-detects DAW channel configuration with dropdown menu to select mono, stereo or surround configurations (Surround version)
- Wide array of built-in presets for the very latest loudness standards and recommendations
- Highest quality linear phase upsampling
- Clean and comprehensive read-outs for short-term & momentary loudness, True Peak, and traditional RMS
- Reloadable session data
- Save, Load and Export metering data
- Available in Stereo or Surround version. The Surround version expands support for multi-channel configurations up to Atmos 7.1.2
- Free future updates
Regular price $97 on sale for only $29.99.