3-inch polished brass desk bell sound library, Soundiron “Desk Bell!” is available for free.
We’ve sampled this 3-inch polished brass desk bell from up close in a dry studio, as well as in St Paul’s Church, a cathedral located in San Francisco.
It’s the same lush and pristine hall that we recorded Requiem Light, Symphony Series Brass Collection, Alpha Organ and a number of other classic Soundiron libraries.
The primary ding articulation includes 10 round-robin variations per velocity, with 9 velocity layers for the close position and 5 velocities for the 3 separate cathedral positions (close, mid-hall and far).
We also recorded loosely and tightly muted dings and mechanical clapper sound effects up close in our dry studio to give this little desk bell maximum playability.
We’ve also crafted 20 unique sound-designed ambient pads, soundscapes and textures from the acoustic source recordings, as well as 26 outstanding custom FX presets that take this little library to another world, with rich layering, deep textures, dynamic musicality and inspiring flavors.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Bell rings, tight and loose muted dings, clapper SFX
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 26 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 409 Stereo WAV files
- 512 MB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library.
The free Kontakt “Player” and “Add Library” import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library.