A reverb reduction plug-in that can attenuate or boost, Acon Digital “DeVerberate 3” is released. Intro price 20% OFF.
DeVerberate is a reverb reduction plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation that is already present in recorded material.
The new version includes an entirely new algorithm based on deep learning for fully automatic reverb reduction of recorded dialogue.
By training a neural network on thousands of high-quality voice recordings and a wide variety of acoustical surroundings, the artificial intelligence can automatically separate dialogue from reverb.
- Fully automatic dialogue reverb reduction based on deep learning
- Manual mode for music and other signal types with adjustments of the original reverberation’s level and decay times
- Separate adjustments of the direct sound and the reverberation levels
- Early reflections filter
- Frequency spectrum representation of the of the following signals:Input signal, Output signal, and Estimated reverberation
- Frequency emphasis filter for the the reduction level
- High and low shelving filters with variable slopes (-3 to -96 dB / octave)
- High and low peak filters with adjustable bandwidth (0.1 to 3.0 octaves)
- Graphical representation of frequency response
- Editing of filter settings through handles in the frequency response curve
- EUCON and full Pro Tools HW controller support
Regular price $99 on sale for only $79.