Creating a massive and controlled low end for your tracks in seconds, Denise “Bass XL” is 41% OFF.
Lazer sharp tool for creating a massive and controlled low end for your tracks in seconds.
The Bass XL adds weight and also works great on melodic content.
Enhance a bass or electric guitar, a kick drum, sub-bass, percussion track or a whole drum sub-mix.
What’s great about the Bass XL is how fast and precisely you can work with it.
Choose which frequency to boost, apply the boost with the mix control and then choose a filter slope to set the width of the boost.
Steep slopes make the boost sound more resonant and precise, while gentle slopes make the boost sound more gradual and warm.
Saturate and colour the sound with the drive and tone control. Repeat steps until happy with the results.
For an extra tight or loose sound, use the ‘position’ to move the bass boost backwards and forwards in time.
- Tone Dial – Full control over the character and colour of your boost.
- Volume Independent Drive – A consistent sound in dynamic tracks.
- Low CPU usage – Different filter slopes and position the low-end boost in time.
- Easy to Use – Simple for creating a massive and controlled low end.
- No need for dongles or complex licence managers.
- Fully resizable interface
Regular price $29 on sale for only $17.