Library of cinematic and game sound design tools, Audiomodern “Atom” is 50% OFF.
The machine is built around a beautifully diverse collection of intricate textures and organic elements, that were created from a huge collection of field recordings, custom made acoustic instruments including a tuned anker, propellers, the famous Koka’s experimental Box even a WWII Torpedo and analogue machine noises, which were then painstakingly recorded, edited using the most advanced sound design techniques and finally assembled into a stunning collection of abstract cinematic & experimental organic elements.
- Optimized Functionality & Multi-Genre versatility
- 7.2 Total Gb of sounds (Compressed to 6.73 Gb using .NCW Lossless format)
- Random Sequence & Pattern Generator
- Individual Effects & Arpeggiator for each Layer
- 180+ categorised soundsources encompassing a wide variety of sounds
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine
- New Preset Browser allowing Custom Folders for User Presets
- Updated Convolution Reverb Section with 50 New IR Samples
- Scale Selector for the Arpeggiator Randomizer with 30 Scales
- ATOM V2.0 is fully NKS-ready (Komplete Kontrol compatible)
ATOM runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.7 or higher.
Regular price $179 on sale for only $89.