Focus is on creating extreme tape artifacts, Denise “Bad Tape” is 61% OFF.
Combining a good old vintage tape sound with harming features makes the Bad Tape a very creative and versatile tool.
Want an “out of tune and off the grid” beat or a wonky drum groove? Just keep the detune button pressed and it will create a tape-stop in real time.
Press it shortly for slight slow-downs and speed-ups, or use wow and shake to make it go in and out of tune and go off-grid periodically.
Use the mix knob to create tracks that are heavily saturated and detuned, with additional interesting tape artifacts like hiss, squeal and harm.
The Bad Tape can be used to colour and detune your whole track, or it can be applied to just one bar at the end of a section to help introduce some variation and lead in the next section of your song.
- Mix: Smoothly mix in different extreme tape artifacts with great precision.
- Detune (Tape stop): Slow down the tape in real time, as if you would press your finger on the tape reel.
- Wobble & Shake: Randomly detune the pitch of your track like your tape machine has an inconsistent playback speed.
- Harm: Introduce failing tape artifacts with subtle bitcrushing.
- Squeal & Noize: Add old tape machine noises for character and vibe.
- Colour & Speed: Adjust the colour and speed of the tape for a unique flavour.
- Saturate your tracks for that good old vintage tape sound. Warm and smooth character due to hysteresis emulation.
- Comes with presets for synth, drums, bass and classic tape-style effects.
- Low CPU usage & works offline without dongles or complex licence managers.
Regular price $39 on sale for only $15.