Campaign to offer Heavyocity “PUNISH Lite”, Mastering the Mix “LEVELS”, United Plugins “Autoformer” or AAS “Sound Bank”, for free when you shop at PluginBoutique.
How It Works:
- Make sure you have a registered Plugin Boutique account. If you do not have an account, you can create one HERE.
- Add any paid-for product to your basket (This offer is not valid on free products).
- Select one free gift from the choice of four and complete checkout.
- Don’t use Virtual Cash or a coupon for the FULL amount of the transaction. (Any amount less than 100% is still OK though!)
- If you already own Heavyocity PUNISH Lite, Mastering the Mix LEVELS, United Plugins Autoformer or an AAS Sound Bank, we are unable to offer an alternative product.
- You cannot exchange your copy of Heavyocity PUNISH Lite, Mastering the Mix LEVELS, United Plugins Autoformer or your AAS Sound Bank for another product.
- You cannot resell your copy of Heavyocity PUNISH Lite, Mastering the Mix LEVELS, United Plugins Autoformer or your AAS Sound Bank.
- Each customer is eligible to claim 1 x copy of Heavyocity PUNISH Lite, Mastering the Mix LEVELS, United Plugins Autoformer or an AAS Sound Bank.
After nearly a decade of devastation, the purest form of Heavyocity’s iconic effect is now available as a standalone fx plugin.
Pulled straight from Heavyocity’s award-winning line of virtual instruments, PUNISH Lite runs the gamut of drive and saturation, pushing your sources from subtle heat to full-on fire.
Featuring a studio’s worth of analogue punch packed into a single, central knob, PUNISH Lite makes it easy to go from warmth and snap to total destruction.
Regular price is $49.
AAS Player + 1 Sound Bank
Applied Acoustics Systems have created over 40 Sound Banks that can be used within their simplest plugin, the AAS Player.
For a limited time only, you can choose one full pack from the selection to download and start using – your bank come with the AAS Player plugin, providing everything you need to start using your new sounds in your next production.
Regular price is $79.
EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters. The most accurate way to analyse perceived loudness.
- True peak meter (16 X oversampling ) to make sure your masters don’t clip.
- Standard peak meter. Keep it below -6dB for a perfect final mix.
- Vectorscope to visualise stereo width.
- Correlation meter to monitor phase issues.
- Oscilloscope glows green if your music is dynamic.
- Identifies if any channels are outputting unwanted low frequencies.
- Level meters for 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz.
Regular price is $59.99.
The desired perfection can be achieved by using Autoformer, a tool that can act almost inaudibly as well as it can add great colour to your tracks.
Autoformer combines an analogue like preamp with an automatic volume function and a gentle compressor.
It is the right tool for your vocals or voice-overs, whilst also improving the performances of drummers and bass players.
Regular price is $107.