Designed to “bury” a wide array of instruments, busses, and FX, Kit Plugins “Burier 2.0” is available for free.
Burier is one bad*ss saturation and filter plugin designed to “bury” a wide array of instruments, busses, and FX.
It’s equipped with a seriously savage saturation stage followed by a pair of resonant low- and high-cut filters for optimal tonal shaping.
Burier also includes output attenuation and wet/dry mix controls.
The filters have a 12 dB per octave slope and are IIR (Infinite Impulse Responses) featuring a TPT (topology-preserving transform) structure.
Their behavior is based on the analog SVF (state-variable filter) circuit, which is a second-order RC active filter.
Burier runs the gamut from safe, light overdrive that would make your mother proud; to hard, punchy, soul-crushing saturation that might get you evicted.
Slap it on drums, bass, synths, guitars, vocals, and more!
- Saturation circuit ranges from subtle to full-on savage
- Includes a pair of resonant low- and high-cut filters for optimal tonal shaping
- Filters have a 12 dB per octave slope and are IIR (infinite impulse responses) featuring a TPT (topology-preserving transform) structure
- Works wonders on a wide array of source material — drums, bass, vocals, synths, guitars, and more
- Helps tame digital transients and harshness to maximize loudness and fullness
- Includes output attenuation and wet/dry mix controls for parallel processing
- Features HD-enhanced 3D graphics, blue, red, and black color options, and fully resizable GUI