Visual synthesizer with character and a bit of fairy dust, Tracktion “Dawesome Abyss” is 50% OFF.
Abyss is a visual synthesizer with character and a bit of fairy dust.
It brings to you dark, vibrating drones, vivid cinematic pads, and rich evolving textures.
With Abyss you find instant inspiration for your music and sound design projects.
Whether we describe sounds or colours – we use similar words like warm, cold, dark, soft or energetic.
Not by coincidence, it is called tone-color. In Abyss different sounds are represented by different colours – a whole new way to design sounds.
- Unique and inspiring workflow based on sound colours.
- More than 2000 sound colours as building blocks for patches.
- Unique “sound surfing” for selecting sound colours.
- Each sound colour can be modified with spectral processing.
- Noise parameter adds “musical noise” – specifically based on and tuned to the selected sound colour.
- Virtual analog filter with resonance.
- Four sound effects: Shimmer, Delay, Reverb and Phaser.
- Optional brick wall limiter.
- Arbitrary modulation with 13 sources and 23 destinations.
- 2 ADSRs, 3 LFOs.
- LFO supports free drawing of curve.
- Two of the LFOs can be used as step sequencer.
- Unique “stereo” modifier that allows to skew most parameters differently for left and right channel.
- Modulation parameters can be modulated themselves (eg LFO-speed).
- Easy pitch snap function to stay within scale.
- MPE support.
- Scalable, responsive UI.
- More than 130 carefully crafted patches.
Regular price $129 on sale for only $64.
Buy at PluginFox
There are many other great products available. Please check them out.