Based upon one of the legendary Memorymoog synthesizer, Cherry Audio “Memorymode” is 40% OFF.
Memorymode is based upon one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s – the legendary Memorymoog synthesizer.
Released in 1982, the Memorymoog raised the sonic bar with its lush, powerful analog sound.
It expands upon the original without compromising any of the sound or functionality that made it great and does away with the reliability, maintenance, and tuning issues of the original.
The user interface has been streamlined and simplified, updating the original instrument’s numeric-keypad-and-command-numbers with fast, simple-to-use pop-up menus and an improved value display window.
Memorymode delivers a one-two punch of huge tonality, with super-accurate replications of the original three-oscillator voice architecture and precise implementation of the coveted ladder filter circuit.
Further contributing to its famous hefty sound, the oscillator mixer gently overdrives when levels are cranked, just like the original.
In addition to all of the voicing and modulation that made the original sound so great, Cherry Audio has added a number of creative and convenient features aimed at modern music makers.
Memorymode’s LFO, arpeggio, and delay effects all feature one-button tempo sync, and filter and amplitude velocity sensitivity add a whole new layer of expressiveness.
- Precisely recreated ladder filter with selectable 12- and 24-dB/octave slopes
- Authentically modeled three oscillator voice architecture
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Over 600 presets, programmed by industry veterans
- Expanded Voice Modulation section with up to six simultaneous destinations
- Improved arpeggio section w/tempo sync
- Drift control for increased analog realism
- Tempo-syncable LFO
- Detunable unison mode with up to 48 oscillators per key
- Improved single-key chord memory mode
- Modern button for beefy lows and crystalline highs
- Highly optimized coding for high performance with ultra-low CPU load
- Advanced one-click UI magnification
- Comprehensive MPE support
- Studio-quality phaser, ensemble, delay with tempo sync, and reverb effects
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
Regular price $59 on sale for only $35.