Limiter/Gate Plug-in, Softube “Valley People Dyna-mite” is 67% OFF.
The Dyna-mite is essentially a limiter or an expander, but through a sophisticated combination of switch positions, it is capable of more or less any manipulation of dynamics from gating to RMS compression, from keying and ducking to ridiculously extreme levelling.
Now, however, you can find all of these magical sonic combinations easily with the two new plug-ins, Slam and Gate.
Slam takes care of all of the downward stuff – the compression and limiting – in as close to a one-knob format as Dyna-mite could ever become, while Gate deals with the upward operations – the gating and expanding.
You can control bleed in a subtle manner, add punch to a snare, crush a rock vocal into submission, or duck a synth bass around a kick. And you don’t even really need to read the manual.
The original plug-in is included (with a slightly updated look) for experts, but all the joy of the Dyna-mite comes forward in Slam and Gate, in a more focused form than ever.
- Three plug-ins in one – the original Dyna-mite, plus focused ‘Slam’ & ‘Gate’ plug-ins
- Limiting: Peak and average limiting, incl. negative ratio (-20:1) limiting and detector HF filtering (for De-Essing purposes).
- Expanding: Hard or soft with extreme gate settings and detector HF filtering.
- Ducking or Keying modes with external side chain.
- Release ranging from 0.05 to 5 sec/20 dB with Anticipatory Release Computation (ARC) to reduce pumping.
- Analog-modeled output distortion for serious attitude and vibe.
- All the detailed dynamic control – and it’s quick and easy.
Regular price $149 on sale for only $49.
We also have many other products at great prices. Please check it out.