World class creature, monster & robotic sound designer, Digital Brain Instruments “VOXPAT” is 75% OFF.
VOXPAT is a next generation standalone audio tool for creating high quality monster, other world creature and robotic sounds by using your own voice, any files from your computer or any virtual instrument.
Are you looking to create demon, dragons, mutant animals, zombie, insectoid, cyborg or any other terrorizing and scary sounds and voices?
VOXPAT can do the job while having some fun. VOXPAT is also a great tool for processing music tracks and playing virtual instruments.
Voxpat process the input signal through up to 14 effects simultaneously, allowing to create a wide range kind of voices with the ability to control many parameters within each audio effect.
The use of spectral processing, delays, LFOs, input depending processing and morphing between the different audio effects allows you create very dynamic sounds.
The Batch processing section allows you process a large amount os audio files in one-click.
Includes samples and presets from respected sound designers as Frederic Devanlay, Stephan Schütze, Kate Finan, Russell Gorsky, José Tome & Saro Sahihi.
Voxpat has been used in some great projects, as Teen Wolf (TV Show), Van Helsing (TV Show), Altered Carbon (TV Show), Teenage Mutant Turtles (Film), Goosebumps 2 (Film), Dishonored 2 (Game), Far Cry Primal (Game), just to mention a few.
- Real-Time Audio Processing.
- Up To 2 Microphone Inputs At Same Time.
- Multi Player Input. Process Up To 4 Audio Files Simultaneously.
- Instrument Input. Play Any Virtual Instrument.
- Process Your Input Signal Through 14 Audio Effects Simultaneously.
- Process Wav, Aiff And Mp3 Files.
- Input Depending Mode.
- Delays Section.
- Assignable Lfo & Lfo Rate Modulation
- Master Fx Rack.
- Recording. Batch Processing. Sample Processing.
- Rec Me Section. Record Your Voice In Just 2 Clicks.
- Input & Output Routing To Daw Or Audio Editor.
- Rewire. Send All Effects Separately To Any Daw
- Control Voxpat Via Your Midi Device/Tablet/Smartphone.
- Lemur & Touch Osc Templates Included.
- Includes 71 Presets & 90 Samples From Respected Sound Designers.
- Mac OSX 10.7 or later. Minimum 2GB RAM. Apple M1 Processor only via Rosetta 2
- Windows 7 or later. Minimum 2GB RAM.
Regular price $199 on sale for only $49.