Gives you the possibility to play huge sounds in a way no other synthesiser can, XILS Lab “PolyM” is 40% OFF.
A few factors determined the iconic sound of the PolyM glorious ancestor: Two T.O.D Oscillators (Top Octave dividers), with PER NOTE Pulse Width Modulation, initially used to get a big polyphony (at this time).
A gritty Moog-designed 24db Ladder Filter. An acoustic Filter Bank. And, finally, a character full Resonator Bank.
To take up the emulation gauntlet, more than two years were necessary to closely, patiently model these 71 components to finally come up with the best and most versatile Divided-down synthesiser ever done
Because XILS Lab not only exposed some parameters that were not accessible on the original machine, allowing you to dive into the machinery and mod it without a screwdriver, a soldering iron, and electronic components.
XILS Lab has also added a more traditional analog VCA ADSR, a plethora of LFO to modulate almost everything, and a trio of vintage-sounding effects among others things.
Using divide-down technology offers a particular sound for Chords, Strings, and Pads you won’t find in any other synthesiser.
With this unit, feeding a monophonic zero-delay 24db self-oscillating filter, retriggered by keyboard strokes, gives you the possibility to play huge sounds in a way no other synthesiser can (PolyPedal behaviour emulated).
Original presets, like ‘Vox Humana’, are also on board.
- Two aliasing-free Top Octave Divider oscillators: One for the Sawtooth, the other for the Square.
- 71 emulated chips offering Mixer, VCA, envelope, 12db filter, and Pulse Width Modulation for each of the available notes.
- Gorgeous 24db ladder filter, using the acclaimed XILS-lab zero-delay algorithm.
- 9 dedicated acoustic filters (Strings, Piano, Organ, Harps) were carefully reproduced from the original model.
- 1 resonator filter bank using 3 parametric filters (6 and 12db) matching the original model.
- Four Vintage effects (Delay, Phaser, Reverb, and Chorus)
- 9 modulation slots for endless sound possibilities.
- 1 monophonic envelope
- 3 monophonic, tempo sync-able, LFO
- All parameters are MIDI controllable
- More than 440 presets
PolyM is not a stand-alone application and requires a VST/AU/AAX compatible host application to function correctly.
Regular price $218.89 on sale for only $130.89.