Simulating the KORG Poly-800 polyphonic synthesizer from 1983, Full Bucket Music “Fury-800” is available for free.
The Fury-800 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST2/VST3) and Apple macOS (VST2/VST3/AU) simulating the KORG Poly-800 polyphonic synthesizer from 1983.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on “lighter” systems.
- Two band-limited DCOs with individual envelope generators
- Two waveforms with additive harmonics (16′, 8′, 4′, 2′)
- Single (paraphonic) lowpass VCF and Noise
- On-board sequencer and Chord Memory
- Pseudo-stereo Chorus effect
- Up to 64 voices polyphony with Velocity
- “God Mode” for real polyphony
- Continuous parameter values and direct access
- Resizable user interface (not “N” version!)
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)