High Quality Bit Crusher, D16 Group “Decimort 2” is 40% OFF.
Decimort effect unit (available as part of the SilverLine collection of plugins from D16) is a premium grade bit crusher and sample rate reducer with some highly unconventional features.
The advanced signal processing algorithms within Decimort simulate the complex behaviour of the entire sampling path that exists in every AD/DA converter, and with version 2 comes far greater control over the process!
Decimort has zero internal aliasing—in fact, the only aliasing present is the emulated aliasing of the classic samplers we modelled when creating it.
Unwelcome artefacts are completely absent in the processed signal.
- Ultra accurate resampling algorithm (ADC emulation, no harmonics above 22kHz)
- Approximative (pre) filter and Image (post) filter, both conjugated with resampler
- Adjustable jitter
- Quantization with controlled dithering
- Two quantization methods (mid-raiser, mid-tread)
- Analogue-like filters with adjustable resonance and cutoff
- Tag-based preset browser
- Two alternative GUI sizes
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout
- 64bit internal processing
- No unwanted harmonic distortions at the output
Regular price $60.49 on sale for only $36.31.