9 vintage tape machines, Nomad Factory “Magnetic II” is 80% OFF.
Nomad Factory introduces “Magnetic II”, a Reel-to-Reel Audio Tape Warming effect that gives your tracks the elusive vintage tape sound which your ears crave.
This effect can inject sterile audio with the warmth and character of classic tube circuitry and analog tape saturation.
“Magnetic II” brings you 9 Tape Models that give you the real sound of the vintage tape machines:
- Otari MX-80 2-inch 24-track
- Otari MTR-90 2-inch 24-track
- Ampex MM1200 2-inch 24-track
- Ampex ATR-102 half-inch two-track
- Tascam ATR60-16 1-inch 16-track
- Studer A80 Mk II 2-inch 24-track
- Studer A827 2-inch 24-track
- Studer A820 2-inch 24-track
- MCI JH24 2-inch 24-track
- Reel Speed – controls the speed of the virtual tape machine.
- Saturation – gives different levels of tube and/or tape saturation effects.
- Tape Color – provides the highly sought-after sound of Natural, Vintage and Modern Tape Compression.
- Lows – controls the amount of low frequency equalization.
- Highs – control the amount of high frequency equalization.
- Boost – switches on/off the built-in Mastering Limiter section.
- Gain – sets the threshold for the incoming signal. Higher settings result in a louder sound.
- Ceiling – sets the brickwall output level so that it limits all peaks above the number it is set to.
- Real Tape Model Mode: To engage the new Real Tape Model mode, simply turn the Reel Speed knob between 1 and 30 and it will activate the selector buttons on the left.
- Wow & Flutter Knob: Turning the Reel Speed knob between 1 and 30 also activates the Wow & Flutter knob which gives you the irregularities in the playback speed of analog recordings.
- Magnetic Tape Color: When the Reel Speed knob is set to DASH, this engages the original Magnetic Tape-Color sound.
Regular price $99 on sale for only $19.99.