The Eventide “TriceraChorus” released is a recreation of the classic tri-chorus and stompbox chorus.
The intro price is 60% off.
TriceraChorus is inspired by the classic tri-choruses and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, particularly the Dyno-My-Piano.
his effect can be used to thicken the sound and widen the stereo field by detuning the left and right signals and pan them opposite directions.
The combination of these effects makes it easy to create syrupy, smooth, and deep modulations on synths, strings, vocals, guitar, bass, and more.
TriceraChorus is a great way to add richness and spatial depth to your sounds.
- Three voice, Bucket Brigade style stereo Tri-chorus.
- CHORUS Mode evokes the chorusing effect created by classic chorus stompboxes.
- CHORALE Mode produces lush, swirling choruses inspired by classic rackmount tri-chorus units.
- DEPTH controls the amount of modulation applied to the 3 voices from the LFO.
- DETUNE the left and right channels simultaneously by +/- 40 cents.
- DELAY sets the amount of delay for the chorusing effect; use it to thicken your signal, create a flange, or slap-back sound.
- SWIRL adds stereo frequency shifting for a psychedelic flange-like flavour.
- TONE for shaping the high and low end of your signal. Remove muddy low frequencies or roll of high frequencies for a darker sound.
- RIBBON lets you sweep the effect between two different settings.
- Available for Mac and PC as VST, AAX, and AU plug-in.
On sale for the intro price is $39(regular $99).