Softube is having a Weiss Series Sale. Up to 45% off high quality “Weiss Series” effectors.
It is a comp limiter plug-in “Weiss Compressor / Limiter”.
- A modern and transparent digital compressor and limiter, with code-ported algorithms from the industry standard DS1-MK3
- Total control, without an over-complicated interface. The ‘expert’ tools are all in a hidden side-menu
- Stunning and intuitive visualisations for detailed control, and an intuitive experience
- Clean tweak-and-go faceplate, with immensely detailed controls hidden in side-menu
- Ultra-professional tool, but without the daunting, complex look
- Compress selectively, with low pass and band pass filters
- Two brand-new advanced limiter algorithms in addition to the Weiss original
- Available as a single plug-in, or as part of the Weiss DS1-MK3 collection
Regular price $299 on sale for only $159.
It is a de-esser plug-in “Weiss Deess”.
- The best-sounding de-esser available, with code-ported algorithms from the industry standard DS1-MK3.
- Two bands of de-essing. This is the only de-esser you’ll need.
- Stunning and intuitive visualisations make this de-esser a breeze to use.
- Clean tweak-and-go faceplate, with immensely detailed controls hidden in side-menu.
- Ultra-professional tool, but without the daunting, complex look.
- Low-latency mode allows you to de-ess while tracking a vocal.
- All the versatility you need in terms of filter shapes, frequencies etc.
Regular price $199 on sale for only $119.
The actual machine is a high-end machine with a mastering processor that costs more than $ 9,600, and is a plug-in that completely ported the algorithm of the actual machine.
It has been a hot topic since its release, and some people say that it makes exactly the same sound, so it has a good reputation. The “Weiss DS1-MK3” is bundled with the three models described below and can be used individually.
- Weiss Compressor/Limiter
- Weiss Deess
- Weiss MM-1
It’s a bit expensive, but it’s a high-quality effects plug-in bundle, so the cost performance isn’t bad. Actual machine video. It takes about 54 seconds to a little.There is a little from about 54 seconds.
It is also attractive to record the presets of Bob Katz, the authority of the mastering engineer.
Regular price $549 on sale for only $399.
There’s a reason Weiss Engineering’s EQ1 has been at the top of the heap since its release in 1996.
The EQ1’s dazzling sonic qualities combined with its flexibility as either a Minimum Phase EQ, a Linear Phase EQ, or a Dynamic EQ have made it the must-have digital mastering equalizer. The Weiss EQ1 plug-in crystallizes that legacy—in software form.
Weiss Engineering’s go-to hardware and Softube’s workflow and ergonomic advancements combine here to stunning effect.
A one-for-one, line-by-line code port of the original, the EQ1 plug-in is the latest and greatest addition to Softube’s successful partnership with Weiss Engineering.
EQ1 joins DS1-MK3, MM-1, and more out-of-this-world Weiss + Softube products to prove that Swiss and Swedish engineering make a stellar pair.
- Line-by-line code port with 1: 1 accuracy of pioneering original hardware known as the standard for digital mastering EQ
- The functionality of the original algorithm has been improved, with 32-bit / 192kHz operability and ergonomic updates.
- Easily manually recall presets that sound and behave exactly like the hardware
- A line-by-line code port of the original Weiss EQ1, the standard-bearer of digital mastering EQs and a must-have for mastering houses worldwide.
- A surgical Minimum Phase EQ, a true Linear Phase EQ, and a Dynamic EQ—all in one.
- 7 full-range bands with -39 to +18 db Cut/Boost range.
- Threshold, Attack, Release and Ratio parameters available on individual bands in Dynamic Advanced Mode.
- Operates in Minimum Phase, Linear Phase, Dynamic and Dynamic Advanced Modes.
- High and Low Cut, High and Low Shelving and Peaking Incredible Q-Range of 0.2 to 650 M/S Processing, Solo/bypass individual bands and Link Channels 4 user interface layouts Up to 192kHz sample rates and, with 64-Bit internal processing.
- Workflow and ergonomic advancements with four adaptable user interfaces.
- Created in collaboration with—and endorsed by—Weiss Engineering.
Regular price $549 on sale for only $499.
Weiss Complete Collection
A full bundle that covers the Weiss series and includes “Weiss Gambit Series For Console 1” is also on sale.
Regular price $999 on sale for only $820.
Upgrades from each product are also available, so please check them out.