The best extension for gospel music for EZbass, Toontrack “EBX: Gospel” is released.
With an instrument that represents the literal definition of extreme clarity, balance, and nuance, expect mix-ready tones that cover the entire range needed to cut through in any song of this highly diverse genre.
Warm, round, growly, pristine, mid-focused, lush, bright, articulate – the list of adjectives that can be used to describe the sound of the Gospel EBX is near-infinite.
If just a few of these tick any of your boxes for what a great bass tone is, you’re in for a treat.
Add to all that the MIDI library coupled with the intuitive features of EZbass and you have a powerhouse of creative possibilities. Welcome to the new holy grail in your arsenal of instruments for EZbass.
- A meticulously captured high-end bass
- Sampled with finger and slap articulations in two different positions: bridge and neck
- Includes a wealth of presets for a broad range of gospel-inspired tones – from warm and round to bright and edgy
- Comes with a ‘Clean DI’ (direct input) preset option for both the bridge and neck samples
- Includes a custom MIDI library inspired by traditional and modern gospel music
EZbass 1.0.8 (or above) required.
Price is $79.